I am addicted to lot of things and that too at totally wrong times.
1. I am addicted to Pinterest looking at lovely recipes, when I should be actually cooking
2. I am addicted to looking for baby things to do, when actually I should be playing with the baby and live that moment
3. I am addicted to number of sites for organizing things, but still not able to find even a single paper at right moment.
4. I am addicted to looking at beautiful homes and want to have one, without actually making an effort doing it.
5. I am addicted to checking different blogging tips, when in fact I should be blogging away to create content.
6. I am addicted to looking at Facebook, when I should be actually working.
7. I am addicted to browsing shopping sites, eBay, making watch lists, without buying anything
8. I am addicted to finding perfect thing , and then the moment passes away, and utility of thing decreases.
9. I am addicted to you tube, looking for new clips, movies, when I should be singing songs for my baby.
10. And lastly , but not least, I am right now addicted to blogging away, when I should be sleeping.
I think the main culprit is my iPad and internet.